Objectives of Sri Tirunarayana Trust
- To encourage scholarly enterprise in the study of Sanskrit and Visishtadvaita .
- To help preserve ancient scriptures and make them available in current technology media.
- To promote harmony among multi-cultural practices and beliefs.
- To promote traditional and classical music, dance and art forms.
- To establish or assist educational and vocational institutions that work for the advancement of the weaker
sections of the Indian people, irrespective of considerations such as religion and caste.
- To establish and maintain hostels and homes for students to provide them boarding at concession rates.
- To fund the higher education of deserving students and encourage them to take up research in various fields such
as science and agriculture.
- To assist in the renovation and preservation of temples, archaeological monuments and historical buildings.
- To render medical assistance to the rural poor by operating mobile medical services and setting up clinical
centres in their localities.
- To establish a self-sufficient children’s village for children in distress.